Prayer Points on Open Heaven
Pastor E. A. Adeboye does not write these prayer points, by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
Prayer Points on Open Heaven 7 April 2023
1. Thank You, Jesus, for leaving all Your glory in heaven, to die for me and set me free from satanic bondages and captivity.
2. Thank You, Jesus, for the salvation of my soul and for placing me on the path of eternal life.
3. Thank You, Father, for sending Your Holy Spirit, and empowering me to preach the gospel of our lord Jesus Christ.
4. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.
5..Father, empower me with Your grace to rise for the salvation of others, in Jesus name.
6. Father, give me the grace to preach Your gospel in season, and out of season, to all creatures, in Jesus name.
7. Father, please, don’t let me come back unto You, without fulfilling Your purpose, in this world, in Jesus name.
8. Father, please, set me on fire for You, and make me a compulsive, committed and an unrepentant soul winner for You, in Jesus name.
9. Father, empower me to win multitude of souls into Your Kingdom this season and at all times, in Jesus name.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13. Your Personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
14. In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15. Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).