Prayer Points on Open Heaven
Pastor E. A. Adeboye does not write these prayer points, by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
Prayer Points on Open Heaven 27 February 2023
1. I worship and adore You, my Father, You’re the Sovereign lord; all power in heaven and on earth belong to You, are ordained by You.
2. Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness; and for Your purpose and pleasure.
3. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.
4. Father, please, uproot from my heart, every stubborn and unruly spirit, in Jesus name.
5. Father, please, uproot from my life every spirit of rebellion and disobedience, to constituted authorities, in Jesus name.
6. Father, please, give me a submissive and obedient spirit, in Jesus name.
7. Father, empower me by Your grace to be submissive and to obey constituted authorities, in Jesus name.
8. Father, please, release upon my life, the spirit of total and complete obedience, in Jesus name.
9. Father, as I obey and submit to constituted authorities, please, deliver me from oppressive, wicked, tyrannic and evil leaders, in Jesus name.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13. Your Personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
14. In Jesus’ name, I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15. Thank you, Father, for your answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).