Prayer Points on Open Heaven
Pastor E. A. Adeboye does not write these prayer points, by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
Prayer Points on Open Heaven 25 May 2023
1.I worship and adore You, my Father, You’re the Alpha and Omega, the supreme and sole authority of the universe.
1. Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness; and, for Your purpose and pleasure.
2. Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul and for making my body Your temple and place of abode.
3. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.
4. Father, please, deliver me from all internal enemies and cleanse me from all unrighteousness, in Jesus’ name.
5. Father, give me the power and the grace to live above sin and above all the activities of the flesh, in Jesus’ name.
6. Father, in anyway I have defiled Your temple, knowingly or unknowingly, please, forgive me, in Jesus’ name.
7. Father, please, cleanse me from all unrighteousness and come and make my body Your place of permanent abode, as from now, in Jesus’ name.
8. Father, Your temple, my body is holy; please, help me to keep it holy and never to defile it, in Jesus’ name.
9. Father, please, help not to be the enemy of myself, any longer; and, grant me eternal life, in Jesus’ name.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus’ name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepared these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus’ name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
13. Your Personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
14. In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15. Thank you Father for answered prayers. . (1 Thessalonians 5:18).