Prayer Points on Open Heaven
Pastor E. A. Adeboye does not write these prayer points, by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
Prayer Points on Open Heaven 24 March 2023
1. Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire.
2.Thank You, Father, for sending Your word from above to set me free from satanic yokes and oppression.
3. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.
4. Father, please, make me not only the hearer of Your word but also the doer, in Jesus name.
5. Father,let Your word take enough roots in me, to change my character for good, in Jesus name.
6.Father, let every spirit of procrastination in my life be paralysed now, by Your fire, in Jesus name.
7. Father, empower me with the grace to put into practice, immediately, without any delay, all that You have commanded me to do, through Your infinite word, in Jesus name.
8. Father, please, make me like a house that is built upon the rock; please, empower me to withstand and overcome all life’s storms that may come my way, in Jesus name.
9. Father, give me the grace to overcome every temptation that I may face, as I go, in Jesus name.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13. Your Personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
14. In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15. Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).