Prayer Points on Open Heaven 23 September 2022
Pastor E. A. Adeboye does not write these prayer points, but by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
1. Thank You, Father, for our weapons of spiritual warfare that are not carnal, but mighty through You, my Father, to the pulling down of strongholds.
2. Thank You, Father, for the power and the authority to bind and to loose, that You have given unto Your church.
3. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.
4. Father, let Your fire consume every spirit of lukewarmness in prayer, in my life and in Your church, in Jesus name.
5. I bind and overcome every demon, principality and power, assigned against my life, marriage and ministry, from the pit of hell, in Jesus name.
6. Father, let every divination and enchantment against my life, destiny, ministry, home, marriage and children, from any demonic altar, go back to sender, in Jesus name.
7. Father, let every Delilah assigned to frustrate my life and ministry, be frustrated and paralysed, in Jesus name.
8. Father, surround and shield me and my children with Your fire, from evil arrows and demonic attacks, in Jesus name.
9. Father, incubate my life with Your fire, and let my life become too hot for the enemies to handle or confront, in Jesus name.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13. Your personal thanksgiving prayer.
14. Your Personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
15. In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
16. Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).