Prayer Points on Open Heaven
Pastor E. A. Adeboye does not write these prayer points, by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
Prayer Points on Open Heaven 23 April 2023
1. I worship and adore You, my Father; You’re the all-sufficient God, who can do more than enough.
2. Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness; and for Your. purpose and pleasure.
3. Thank You, Father, for all the breakthroughs and miracles that You have done in my life and family, in Jesus name.
4. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over the judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.
5. Father, destroy by Your fire, every seed of barrenness in my life and in Your church, in Jesus name.
6. Father, please, open every closed womb in Your church, in Jesus name.
7. Father, please, transform my life from the realm of additional increase to the realm of divine multiplication, in Jesus name.
8. Father, please, let me bear more fruits, by multiplication in all areas of my life, in Jesus name.
9. Father, please, let Your praise never cease in my mouth; as I praise You, let the earth continually yield it’s increase unto me, in Jesus name.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13. Your personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
14. In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15. Thank you, Father, for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).