Prayer Points on Open Heaven
Pastor E. A. Adeboye does not write these prayer points, by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
Prayer Points on Open Heaven 21 March 2023
1.I worship and adore You, my Father, for You’re the God of new beginnings.
2. Father, I worship and adore You, for Your word is quick and powerful, sharper than any two edged sword, dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrows, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
3. Thank You, Father, for for creating all things.
4. Thank You, Father, for Your word that will never return unto You void, without accomplishing the purpose for which it is meant.
5. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.
6. Father, please, grant me a new beginning, in Jesus name.
7. Father, let Your words in my mouth accomplish all it’s purpose, in Jesus name.
8. Father, empower Your word in my mouth and let multitudes come into Your kingdom through my ministrations, in Jesus name.
9. Father, please, make me an unrepentant, compulsive and an addictive preacher of Your word, in Jesus name.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13. Your Personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
14. In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15. Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).