Prayer Points on Open Heaven
Pastor E. A. Adeboye does not write these prayer points, by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
Prayer Points on Open Heaven 11 May 2023
1. I worship and adore, my Father, for the earth is Yours and the fullness thereof, and they that dwell therein.
2. Thank You, Father, for the assurance in Your word, that I should fear not and not be dismayed, that You will strengthen, help and uphold me.
3. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.
4. Father, please, send help to me from expected and unexpected quarters, today and everyday, in Jesus name.
5. Father, I don’t know how You will help me, but please, send help to me, in Jesus name.
6.Father, let Your fire consume every spirit of pride in my life, that could prevent me from accessing Your help, in Jesus name.
7. Father, please, give me a humble and a contrite heart, in Jesus name.
8. Father, let me always be willing and obedient, that I may eat the good of the land, in Jesus name.
9. Father, please, connect me always with my divine helpers, wherever, they may be, in the four corners of the earth, in Jesus name.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13. Your Personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
14. In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15. Thank you Father for answered prayers. . (1 Thessalonians 5:18).