MFM 70 Days Prayer and Fasting Programme
Prayer Battle 3
MFM 70 Days SECTION VIGIL
(To be done between the hours of 12 midnight and 2am)
I am not what the world thinks or says I am. I am not what the devil or the kingdom of darkness says I am or imagines or has designed me to be. I am not the picture of what my idolatrous forefathers wished I should be. I am not what the unregenerate mind thinks I should be. I am not what my village wickedness wants me to be. I am not a picture of what the national economy and institutionalised wickedness have restricted many people to be. I am not what I think I am. I am what the word of God says I am. I am an express image of Jehovah God on earth.
I am regenerated by the blood of Jesus. I am ransomed from the powers of death and hell. I am blood-washed. I am redeemed. I am justified by Christ. I am made to be the righteousness of God through Christ. I am a believer in the Word of Truth. I am born again. I am heaven-bound; my citizenship is in heaven. I am seated with Christ in the heavenly places, far and above principalities, powers and dominions. I am a priest and a king ordained by Christ to rule here on earth. I am the fear and the dread of God against the kingdom of darkness. I am a dwelling place of the Holy Spirit of God. I am built up together and attached with other children of God into a holy habitation of God. No power contrary to God’s can change that.
HYMN FOR THE VIGIL
1. O Lord, let new circumstances interrupt old circumstances in my life and cause a sudden change for the better, in the name of Jesus.
2. Today, Lord, let everything connected to me open to the God of heaven, in the name of Jesus.
3. O Lord, let everything obstructing me die, in the name of Jesus.
4. My God, I give my all to You; change them for me and do what You want with them, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every throne judging my life, die today, in the name of Jesus.
6. Lord Almighty, sit upon my life and waters, in the name of Jesus.
7. Today, Father, let Your finger touch everything in my life that is falling short of Your glory, in the name of Jesus.
8. I disengage myself from the false cycle working against my life, in the name of Jesus.
9.. I disengage myself from the repetition of evil, in the name of Jesus.
10. I challenge and break the cycle of seasonal sicknesses and challenges over my life, in the name of Jesus.
11. Father Lord, remove every peg that may be satanically inserted in my life, in the name of Jesus.
12. O God, remove anything that has pegged me to a particular circumstance, in the name of Jesus.
13. Every junction in my life where there is a road block, Lord Jesus, let Your Spirit remove it, in the name of Jesus.
14. (Place your hands on your chest) Lord, remove every door that has hindered my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
15. All those working against me, begin to work in my favour, in the name of Jesus.
16. All those expecting me to die in affliction, perish, in the name of Jesus.
17. O God, arise and kill every problem I have been running away from, in the name of Jesus.
18. Every secret in the house where I live, that is against my favour, be revealed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
19. Every law of satan blocking my promotion, break now, in Jesus’ name.
20. My original life that has been stolen, be restored by force, in the name of Jesus.
21. O God, arise in war to restore my original, in the name of Jesus.