SECTION 3 – BREAKING THE BREAKER
Scripture: 1 Samuel 17
Confession: Jeremiah 30:16-17
16 Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey.
17 For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.
MFM 70 Days Fasting 3rd September 2021 Prayer Points Day 26
Reading through the Bible
1 Chron 27:13-29:30; 2 Chron 1:1- 18:23
Day 26 Prayer Points
141. Powers seeking for my glory for demonic fame, die, in the name of Jesus.
142. Powers confronting my destiny with battles, O God, judge them quickly, in the name of Jesus.
143. O Lord, let Your raging fire destroy those dancing to kill me, in Jesus’ name.
144. Every problem that will make me live with bad stories for the rest of my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
145. From every battle of ‘no escape for you’, O God, arise and deliver me quickly, in the name of Jesus.
146. Powers announcing my death while I am still alive, be wasted, in the name of Jesus.
147. Every body of darkness wearing my garment of glory, pull it off and dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus.
148. Powers that say they will never give up on me, O Lord, let them be wasted, in the name of Jesus.
149. Every problem that is heavier than my destiny, be terminated now, in the name of Jesus.
150. Demonic serpents sitting on my throne, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
151. Anyone using charms to enjoy all that I am supposed to enjoy, by the fire of God, let the charms disappoint him and make him naked, in Jesus’ name.
152. Anyone monitoring my prayers and snatching my testimonies from me, run mad and die, in the name of Jesus.
153. Anyone stealing my joy, making me cry and laughing at me, die in disgrace, in the name of Jesus.
154. Any man that has gone to make a covenant with poverty, in my name, so that I can beg from him before I survive, run mad, in the name of Jesus.
155. Lion of darkness, consume those that sent you against me, in Jesus’ name.
156. Anyone assigned to steal from me, run mad, in the name of Jesus.
157. Wicked powers hiding to do evil to me, for me to see evil, both you and your evil works shall be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
158. Powers padding me with different gifts of poverty, carry your load and die, in the name of Jesus.
159. Every load of struggle and disappointment, looking like blessings to me, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
160. Whoever that is born of a woman, that enjoys watching me suffer, run mad, in the name of Jesus.
161. Agent of darkness that has turned himself to cobweb to tie me down, remain as cobweb and be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
162. Every power manipulating the dead to cry against me for no reason, cry to death, in the name of Jesus.
163. Storehouses of tears and battles built up against me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
164. Dark battles assigned to destroy my name with shame, die, in Jesus’ name.
165. Powers assigned to make evil my fate, run mad, in the name of Jesus.
166. Powers using the garment of the dead to kill my destiny, Lion of the tribe of Judah, consume them, in the name of Jesus.
167. Powers assigned to give strangers my glory to use, run mad, in Jesus’ name.
168. Every mouth singing the song of ‘what a pity’ for me shall sing a new song of congratulations for me, in the name of Jesus.
Day 26: MFM 70 Days Fasting 3 September 2021 Prayers
- Prayer of Thanksgiving
PRAISES – TO BE SAID DAILY
Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
1. Drawing me to prayer and power,
2. The salvation of my soul,
3. Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
4. Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
5. The fruit of the spirit working in me,
6. The wonderful gift of praise,
7. All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
8. Your divine plan for my life,
9. You will never leave me nor forsake me,
10. Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
11. Lifting me up when I fall,
12. Keeping me in perfect peace,
13. Making all things work together for good for me,
14. Protecting me from the snares Of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
15. The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
16. Giving Your angels charge over me,
17. Fighting for me against my adversaries,
18. Making me more than a conqueror,
19. Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
20. Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
21. Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
22. Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
23. Turning my curses into blessings,
24. Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- MFM 70 Days Fasting 3rd September 2021 Prayer Points Day 26
25. All the blessings of life,
26. Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
27. Silencing the foe and the avenger,
28. You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
29. You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
30. Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
31. Your wonderful love,
32. You are great and greatly to be praised,
33. Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
34. You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
35. Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
36. Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
37. Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
38. Lifting me out of the depths,
39. Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
40. Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
Read: MFM Devotional 3 September 2021 Friday – How To Break Curses 2
©️2021 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING programme is published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide)
Follow us on